Monday, November 23, 2009

NEW SKIN(:
TWO THINGS:
1. MESSAGING
PPL! dont get wrong ideas that im ignoring you if i dont reply thats because my DAD has issued THE FINAL WARNING that is if i exceed the quota and make him pay extra AGAIN he is going to cancel the plan and confiscate my PHONE which means i have to be phoneless until i can get a new one. SO if the messages that i received are not URGENT of nature e.g. asking how i am etc etc im not replying. I APPRECIATE THE GOODWILL and i cant help it if you get pissed or anything. THIS INCLUDES ALL MY CLOSE FRIENDS. jiawei is not messaging me either so if you think its that its not. LOL and IF I MSG YOU AND DONT REPLY I AM SORRY ): its because of this too DD:
2. HOLIDAY!
i should be not in singapore from the following date: 27 Nov :D hence i'll not be replying to messages either. ): yup so DONT MISS ME! XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home