Friday, April 8, 2011

Question and answer.

I think my answer is quite clear. I'm an idiot. My feelings are spinning around me. i can't think straight when it has something to do with it. Ideal or non ideal i'm stupid for thinking too much. I'm going to let things cool down. We've been talking consecutively for one week alr. I think at this rate, everything is just like its predestined. Leaving everything to you mr. fate.♥

My training is over today. Newfound friends. Seniors. Breaks made everything more bearable. Special thanks to Dar, Rabbit and Pam for keeping me from sleeping.♥
perhaps the next day will be better. I'm looking forward to it! Though i'm not sure what's awaiting me at the end. I LOVE BEING ALIVE.

someday sometime i'll tell you everything, if you want to listen. Though we may have changed. I'm sure there's something somewhere that hasn't. I want to listen to your story, if you want to tell.

ps: I DIDNT KNOW THERE WAS A CARD 11B! PFFFT AND I CANT GET GROWTH DIVIDEND TILL I'M 21 BUT I DONT WANT TO AGE. Xp Fyi: ITS A FREAKING $600!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home